Compatible with R20, R21, S22.118+, R23.110+ and S24 on both OSX (Intel and M1) and Windows
Includes the following
4D Paint Brushes
- Paint with stamps
- Paint with stencils
- Create new materials
- UV map uvs
- Transfer UVs, and the textures, to new materials
- select edge uvs
- Transfer data from sculpt layer to textures
- Add channels and layers across multiple materials simultaneously for an object.
- View and create layers using a photoshop style layout view.
Samp Stencil View
- A Stamps and stencils view based on set folders on disk.
- Works with painting and sculpting tools.
- View multiple material textures, and their uvs, on the currently selected object.
- Vector Graphics System
License locked to your hardware.
Comes with Painting and Vector layouts
Full documentation can be found here.
- Paint with a sculpting style workflow to paint using stamps, stencils and symmetry.
- Lets you work in a UDIM style fashion
- Has new views to work with materials and bodypaint layers in a Photoshop style way
- Use the content browser with all sculpt based brushes to easily let you set your working stamp and stencil.
- Includes a faster vertex painting brush to let you paint smoothly over millions of polygons with no delays, as well as project stencil and stamps directly onto your vertex maps.
- Texture transfer and remapping features to move UVs from one space to another and keep all your painting detail.
- UV mapping tools
- Includes a vector graphics system for creating animated materials
- And a whole lot more
Plugins included in 4D Paint
Preferences and Layouts
Under Edit->Preferences you will find a “Plugins 4D” section. From here you can set the settings for all the 4D Paint tools
- In Samp Stencil View you can set your stamps and stencils folder locations
- In Material View you can specify your default texture resolution when creating new channels and layers.
- Make sure to install the layouts from the Zip file into your Cinema 4D/library/layout folder.
By Elise Tak (www.elisetak.com)